Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 19

Well it's been a rougher couple of days. It seems I am truly experiencing what experts call a cleansing reaction. Headaches, nausea, fever, sore lungs, aches, all that fun stuff. Yesterday I was pretty much in bed or on the couch because I felt dizzy and feverish. Today the fever was less but I have absolutely no appetite. I drank a liter of master cleanser in the morning, somehow lemon water I can stomach, and this afternoon got in a half a gallon of juice, but that's all I can manage. I've been reading a lot of inspirational writing to keep myself feeling up and trying to just breathe deep and appreciate this for what it is, my body letting go of years of built up illnesses. Some moments are easier than others. For example, when my family is sitting down to a yummy homemade supper of seafood stew and salad and it's all cozy and comforting looking...well it's definitely a test of my strength to not feel a little overwhelmed by craving and dislocation. Then the next moment I feel great again. So it's all about riding the waves.

Short but sweet today lovelies. Have a good night!

No comments: