Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 13

What a weird week. Strange things happening all around. Not as much to me as to others, though today I did burn and kill the kettle, which is very unlike me. Full moon, Mercury in retrograde, the most depressing week of the year...these are all things I've heard by way of explanation. Well the week's almost over, so let's hope that things are shifting.

I finally have my rebounder setup!!! Thanks to the patient and expert skills of Zev Roman. *Snaps for Zev*!!! It's so fun to bounce on. It's a great workout, enjoyable, good for flushing the lymphatic system and I have been told that 10 minutes of jumping is as good as 30 minutes of jogging. Since I don't like jogging and I do like jumping, this suits me just dandy!

I'm not sure what to report health-wise. Monday I'll give the stats tally but things are less noticeably changed this week. I think I have flushed a lot of emotion and internally stored stuff. I feel like my face is looking a bit brighter, though it's hard to gage something you see every day. My energy is definitely increasing though! And that's the biggest goal. Today I was restless for the first time in...oh a year. Now I just have to make sure I don't go and spend all this newly saved energy, which is my tendency of the past.

The juice news must be spreading because people are now calling to invite ME to "dinner" so that we can juice together. How exciting! Tonight I have one such dinner date with my new friend Robin. We'll try to take some fun juicy pics that I can post later.

I have been feeling a little sick of the same juices lately and it was so exciting when I was over at Hezi's yesterday and she had young coconuts. I can drink the coconut water and it tasted like nectar! -yes, when you only drink green juice for 13 days it makes you kind of kooky-

Goodnight everyone, I hope next week is less crazy for all, or only crazy in the good ways!

3 comments:

R. Duckie said...

Oh, Coconut water sounds good! I didn't know you could drink that!

Martin said...

Ariel! Hi. You are absolutely right about the coconuts and getting a break from green juices. The fat content in them is through the roof and that's important. I did a thing like this once and also found avocadoes to be a lifesaver (if your restrictions allow for them) blended up with the coconut. All the best and I hope you feel better!

David and Katrina Rainoshek said...

Hi Ariel!

So glad you got have coconuts with Hezi!

Because you are doing just the coconut water without the pulp, you are not getting getting any fat content. Once you have broken out of your Feast and are eating again, yes, the whole coconut has loads of very good fat for you to access.

For others reading: avocados are not included in what we call a Juice Feast!

We are so proud of you Ariel,

All our love,

Katrina and David Rain