Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feb 19 - 2 more sleeps until Hawaii!!!

Sun sun sun...I am dreaming of this thing called warmth, of the feeling of the sun on my skin, of the taste of fresh papaya and fresh coconut water and fresh ocean swimming and a hug from my dad and little brother whom I haven't seen in 2 years!!! Can you tell I'm excited?! It's going to be a crazy few days what with all the traveling and the flying, so I'll probably be exiting blogland for a bit. But there's supposed to be internet on the island so I'll try to re-plug soon. Heavens knows what would happen if I didn't click away for too long, can humans live without computers anymore?

Did I mention how excited I am about the sun? Vitamin D...yumm

I'll try to take some real pretty pictures to share on my next entry.

Question: Does anyone think it's bad to keep this juice blog name when I'm no longer fully juicing? I've been wondering if I should change domains...but people are just starting to get to know this site...hmmm, conundrum.

Okay folks. Sending you love and a few silly sun quotes to warm your day.

“Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it”
Ninon de Lenclos

“I just told you my dreams and you made me see that I could walk into the sun and I could still be me and now I can't deny nothing lasts forever.”
Anonymous

“Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us”
Samuel Smiles

“These things I warmly wish for you Someone to love, some work to do, A bit o' sun, a bit o' cheer, And a guardian angel always near”
An Irish Blessing

“Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.”
Elvis Presley

No comments: